Finance and Administration Committee Agenda
Stephanie Tubbs Jones Community Building
Monday, April 16, 2018 at 07:30 AM
- Approval of the minutes of the regular meeting of March 19, 2018.
- Authorizing an appropriation in the amount of $5,026.93 from the 2016 Flexible Spending Account (FSA) to the Human Resource Department operating budget.
- Accepting a proposal and authorizing a contract with Glaus, Pyle, Schomer, Burns & Dehaven, Inc. dba GPD Group in the total amount of $34,200 for professional inspection and related personal services for the 2018 Street Resurfacing Project. SPW
- Authorizing an appropriation in the amount of $55,707.50 in Street Maintenance Fund 201 for the Road Maintenance Program Grant to be used for materials to rebuild catch basins on Warrensville Center Road, Coventry, Lee and Fairmount Blvd. SPW
- Accepting a proposal and authorizing a contract with Quality Control Inspection (QCI) for construction observation services for the work within the right-of-way. SPW
- Authorizing an appropriation in the amount of $850,000 from the Economic Development and Housing Reserve Fund for the ABA Insurance and McGlinchey Stafford Vision Fund loans.
- Authorizing the issuance and sale of $1,800,000 of Notes, in anticipation of the issuance of Bonds, for the purpose of paying costs of improving streets by reconstructing, grading, draining, paving, resurfacing and marking other improvements as designated in the plans approved or to be approved by Council.
- Authorizing the execution of certificates by the Director of Finance and the payment of amounts due upon certain contracts for which the Finance Director has issued Then and Now Certificates in connection with certain expenditures.
To request an accommodation for a person with a disability, call the City's
Coordinator at 216-491-1440, or Ohio Relay Service at 711 for TTY users.