Architectural Board of Review Agenda
City Hall Council Chambers
Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 08:00 AM
Approval of February 5, 2018 meeting Minutes.
- 19876 - 20220 Farnsleigh Road - Suburban Pediatrics.
Ben Gingrich, Hengst Streff Bajko Architects, representing Suburban Pediatrics, tenant.
- 19836 - 3427 Tuttle Road - Resubmission: Genuine Pizza.
Gavin Farrell, City Architecture, representing Genuine Pizza, tenant.
- 19877 - Farnsleigh Road Rapid Transit Station ADA Improvements.
Brian Temming, GCRTA.
- 19874 - 2756 Belvoir Boulevard - Window/Door Alteration.
Hugh Tobin, homeowner.
- 19875 - 20100 Shaker Boulevard - Open Rear Porch.
Paul and Caitlin Hummer, Hummer Paving, representing Stephen Dull, homeowner.
- 19878 - 3631 Strathavon Road - Rear Addition.
Reed Carpenter, architect, representing Sam and Stacey Watts, homeowners.
- 19879 - 3340 Daleford Road - Window Alteration: New Window.
Matthew Wolf, Wolf Maison, representing Lorenzo Salvagni, homeowner.
- 19880 - 19401 South Park Boulevard - Addition.
Andrew McManus/Christy Schalmo, Bialosky Cleveland, representing Cathy and Jonathan Stamler, homeowners.
- 19881 - 15911 Aldersyde Drive - Cellular Antennae.
Ron Gainar, representing Sprint and the Shaker Heights Board of Education.
- 19871 - 18205 Shelburne Road - Preliminary Review: New House.
Michael Caito, Payne & Payne, representing Bob & Ann OBrien, owners.
- 19872 - 3697 Gridley Road - New Garage
Peter Malone, Mr. Driveway, representing Rehab Capital Fund, owner.
- 18705 Newell Road - Preliminary Review: Window Alteration Leaded Glass Removal.
Chris and Lindsey Burke, homeowners.
To request an accommodation for a person with a disability, call the City's
Coordinator at 216-491-1440, or Ohio Relay Service at 711 for TTY users.