Finance Committee Agenda
City Hall Conference Room B
Monday, November 20, 2017 at 07:30 AM
- Approval of the minutes of the regular meeting of October 16, 2017.
- Authorizing an appropriation in the amount of $35,250 from the Police Personal Services appropriation to the Police Other appropriation for the cost of the first year of three-year Support and Maintenance Agreement for the purchase of Records Management System (RMS) from TAC Computer, Inc. SPW
- Authorizing the application for and acceptance of grant funds from the 2018 Cuyahoga County OVI Task Force for use toward additional traffic enforcement patrols in the amount of $9,476.82. SPW
- Authorizing the application for and acceptance of a grant in the amount of $75,000 from the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA) Art Works Program. CPC
- Authorizing a contract with the Cuyahoga County Board of Health to provide mandatory and discretionary public health services to and within the City.
- Authorizing the execution of certificates by the Director of Finance and the payment of amounts due upon certain contracts for which the Finance Director has issued Then and Now Certificates in connection with certain expenditures.
*Note: If you are unable to attend the meeting please contact Gail Little at 216-491-1422 or email@example.com
To request an accommodation for a person with a disability, call the City's ADA Coordinator at 216-491-1440.
For the hearing impaired, call Ohio Relay Service at 711 or 1-800-750-0750.