Landmark Commission Agenda
City Hall Conference Room B
Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 07:30 PM
- Approval of Minutes from the March 22, 2017 meeting.
- Certificate of Appropriateness: 17920 Winslow Road replacement of balustrade window trim. Gary Kreps and Amanda Pohlman, Cleveland Rocks III, LLC.
- Certificate of Appropriateness: 3630 Fairmount Boulevard (First Baptist Church) addition of stealth housing to existing antenna locations, replacement of existing antennas. Ronald A. Gainar, representing Sprint Corporation.
- Certificate of Appropriateness: 17400 South Park Boulevard wrought iron gate restoration and addition of new backdrop, extension of existing masonry wall. Jim Karlovec, representing Andrew and Robin Schachat, property owners.
- Preservation Month Photo Contest.
- Staff approvals report.
- Other Business.
To request an accommodation for a person with a disability, call the City's ADA Coordinator at 216-491-1440.
For the hearing impaired, call Ohio Relay Service at 711 or 1-800-750-0750.