Finance Committee Agenda
City Hall Conference Room B
Monday, April 17, 2017 at 07:30 AM
- Approval of the minutes of the regular meeting of March 20, 2017.
- Health Department
- Authorizing the appropriation of additional funds in the amount of $2,862 for a total of $14,826 from the Cuyahoga County Board of Health for support and development of the Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) for the period of 7/01/2016 through 06/30/2017. REC
- b. Authorizing the appropriation of additional funds in the amount of $836 for a total of $4,464 from the Cities Readiness Initiative grant (CRI) from the Cuyahoga County Board of Health for the period July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017.
- Accepting a proposal and authorizing a municipal engineering services contract with GPD Group for professional consulting engineering services for the period June 1, 2017, through May 31, 2021, at a total estimated cost of $27,600 per year. SPW
- Authorizing the acceptance of funds in the amount of $6,475 from the Cleveland Foundation Internship Program for a summer intern to work in the Department of Neighborhood Revitalization and authorizing an appropriation in the amount of $6,475 from the General Fund to pay for the intern with costs being reimbursed by the Cleveland Foundation. NRC
- Authorizing an appropriation to the General Fund in the amount of $50,000 to be reimbursed from the Cuyahoga County Storefront grant for the Lee Road Storefront Renovation program.
- Authorizing a contract with Kay Coaching in the amount of $55,000 for neighborhood engagement work for the period of April 1, 2017 through March 31, 2018. NRC
- Finance Department/Housing Inspection Department
- Establishing an Agency Fund for Point of Sale Escrow Accounts. NRC
- Amending Section 1415.04 of the Housing Code of Codified Ordinance of the City of Shaker Heights concerning escrow fees. NRC
- Recommendation on Corporate Access to Recreation Programs and Facilities. RHC
- Approval of the Preliminary Term Sheet with the Cleveland-Cuyahoga County Port Authority for the issuance of Non-tax Revenue Bonds for the Van Aken District Project.
- Authorizing the execution of certificates by the Director of Finance and the payment of amounts due upon certain contracts for which the Finance Director has issued Then and Now Certificates in connection with certain expenditures.
- 2016 Year-end Operating Results.
*Note: If you are unable to attend the meeting please contact Gail Little at 216-491-1422 or email@example.com
To request an accommodation for a person with a disability, call the City's ADA Coordinator at 216-491-1440.
For the hearing impaired, call Ohio Relay Service at 711 or 1-800-750-0750.