Finance Committee Agenda
City Hall Conference Room B
Monday, March 20, 2017 at 07:30 AM
- Approval of the minutes of the regular meeting of February 21, 2017.
- Approving and authorizing execution of a Development Agreement with Neighborhood Housing Services of Greater Cleveland (NHSGC) for the sale, rehabilitation and re-sale of the City-owned property located at 3625 Ludgate Road, Shaker Heights, Ohio, Permanent Parcel Number 735-21-118, authorizing the disposition of City-owned property no longer needed for municipal purposes without competitive bidding. NRC
- Authorizing a Maintenance Agreement with Van Aken Shopping Center LTD. (RMS) for the Van Aken District Public Improvements.
- Authorizing a forgivable loan in the maximum amount of $350,000 to McGlinchey Stafford to build out 20,000 square feet in the Van Aken District.
- Authoring an appropriation in the amount of $17,751 from the General Fund into the Housing Inspection Department contractual services account for the demolition of 3598 Menlo Road.
- Authorizing the execution of certificates by the Director of Finance and the payment of amounts due upon certain contracts for which the Finance Director has issued Then and Now Certificates in connection with certain expenditures.
Documents: Then and Now
Attached for your Information:
2016 Action Plan versus Actual and 2017 Action Plan
- Information Technology Department
- Human Resources Department
- Law Department
*Note: If you are unable to attend the meeting please contact Gail Little at 216-491-1422 or email@example.com
To request an accommodation for a person with a disability, call the City's
Coordinator at 216-491-1440, or Ohio Relay Service at 711 for TTY users.