Architectural Board of Review Agenda
City Hall Council Chambers
Monday, March 20, 2017 at 08:00 AM
Approval of Minutes from the March 6, 2017 meeting.
- 19635 - 3199 Morley Road - Window and Door Alterations.
Jacob Murphy, representing Megan Billow, homeowner.
- 19637 - 3260 Enderby Road - Window Alteration: Casement to Double Hung.
Jen Sickels or Domenic Iammarino, Renewal by Andersen, representing Sanda Kauman, homeowner.
- 19638 - 23449 Laureldale Road - Window Alterations.
Stephen Schill, architect, representing Matrix Point Group, owner.
- 19639 - 2749 Southington Road - Window Alteration: Removal of Leaded Glass.
Randa Hilal, RH Kitchen and Bath, representing Ernest & Karen Siwik, homeowners.
- 19640 - 3306 Norwood Road - Rear Addition.
Christopher Toddy, architect, and Karen Fleming, homeowner.
- 19641 - 3286 Aberdeen Road - Window Alterations.
Michael Khmelnitsky, Homes on Demand, owner.
- 19642 - 3710 Lee Road - Window and Door Alterations.
Adam Rosekelly, architect, representing Shaker Community Development Corporation.
- 19643 - 16773 Chagrin Boulevard - Signage: Boston Market.
Cris Alpine, Sign Vision, representing Boston Market, tenant.
- 19644 - 3302 Chadbourne Road - Solar Panels.
Candice Brothers, Yellowlite, representing Henry Chisholm, homeowner.
- 19636 - 3588 Palmerston Road - Shed.
Andrew Nguyen, homeowner.
- 2851 Litchfield Road - Preliminary Review: Rear Addition.
Richard Brown, architect, representing Ryan & Neema Mayhugh, homeowners.
To request an accommodation for a person with a disability, call the City's ADA Coordinator at 216-491-1440.
For the hearing impaired, call Ohio Relay Service at 711 or 1-800-750-0750.