Architectural Board of Review Agenda
City Hall Council Chambers
Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 08:00 AM
Approval of the February 6, 2017 meeting minutes.
- 19517 - Van Aken District - Resubmission: A-1 Building.
Brandon Garrett and Jack Bialosky, Jr., representing RMS, owner.
- 19621 - 21261 Sydenham Road - Window Alteration: Operation Change.
Rick Scacchi, Great Day Improvements, representing Victoria Vance, homeowner.
- 19612 - 18134 Lomond Boulevard - Dormer.
Andrew Bonthius, owner.
- 19622 - 19426 Van Aken Boulevard - New 8 Inch Vinyl Siding: Stone Clay. Trim: Stone Clay.
Joseph Mannarino, Transitions by Firenza, representing Key Investment Group, owner.
- 19624 - 22040 McCauley Road - Window/Door Alteration.
Matt Edgell, WindowPRO, representing Jeff Hardacre and Hadley Woods, homeowners.
- 19625 - 18401 North Park Boulevard - Entrance Canopy. Rear Porch Roof and Trellis.
Charles Miller, architect, representing Charles & Karen Chaikin, homeowners.
- 19616 - 3718 Ingleside Road - New Garage.
Mark Oriold, Contractor Trades of Ohio, representing Lone Palm Investments, owner.
- 19626 - 22275 Byron Road - Solar Panels.
Candice Brothers, Yellowlite, representing Dell Salza, homeowner.
- 19627 - 22775 Shaker Boulevard - Pavilion.
Dave Maddux, The Arcus Group, representing Rodney Keen and Denise Horstman, homeowners.
- 19628 - 21440 Claythorne Road - Outdoor Kitchen. Fire Pit.
Michael Supler, New Vista Enterprises, representing Doug Moose, homeowner.
- 19629 - 2933 Lee Road - As-Built Window Color Alteration. As-Built Front Step Alteration.
Oleksandr Savchenko, S and P Building LLC, owner.
To request an accommodation for a person with a disability, call the City's ADA Coordinator at 216-491-1440.
For the hearing impaired, call Ohio Relay Service at 711 or 1-800-750-0750.