Finance Committee Agenda
City Hall Conference Room B
Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 07:30 AM
- Approval of the minutes of the regular meeting of January 17, 2017.
- Authorizing the appropriation of funds in the amount of $10,000 from the State of Ohio Attorney General for Continuing Professional Training for the Police Department. SPW
- Authorizing the acceptance of a Community Recycling Awareness Grant from the Cuyahoga County Solid Waste District in an amount of $5,000. SPW
- Authorizing an Agreement between the City and Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District (NEORSD) to utilize the City's Community Cost Share over the next seven years to reimburse the City for the construction of storm water Management Facilities at University Hospitals Management Service Center. SPW
- Approving and authorizing execution of a Shared Services Agreement with Cuyahoga County for the sharing of certain capital equipment on an as-needed basis. SPW
- Authorizing a sole source with Pierce Manufacturing, without competitive bidding in the amount of $238,000 for the mechanical refurbishment of a 2003 Pierce Fire Engine for the Fire Department. SPW
- Authorizing the acceptance and appropriation of funds in the amount of $2,500 from the 2016-2017 Ohio Department of Public Safety EMS grant. SPW
Documents: EMS Grant
- Authorizing the application for and acceptance of a 2017-2018 Ohio Department of Public Safety EMS grant. SPW
- Amending Building Code Section 1305.01 of the Shaker Heights Codified Ordinance concerning fees for permits for various services. NR
- Granting a right-of-way license and authorizing the issuance of a permit to the Ohio Bell Telephone Company, an Ohio corporation, dba AT&T Ohio, within the right-of-way on the treelawn along Nicholas Avenue, adjacent to the side-property of 3690 Sudbury Road, for a new pole providing for transmission of telecommunications services.
- Authorizing the application for and acceptance of a grant in the total amount of up to $250,000 from the Ohio Department of Transportation ("ODOT") for a multi-purpose bicycle/pedestrian path along Farnsleigh Road in the Van Aken District.
- Authorizing the Issuance of Non-Tax Revenue Bonds to reimburse the Economic Development and Housing Reserve Fund for its contribution of $750,000 to the University Hospitals Underground Water Retention Facility Project.
- Authorizing the Payment of the Initial Payment to RMS under the Development and Use Agreement for Van Aken District Phase 1.
- Amending 2017 Appropriation Ordinance.
- Authorizing the execution of certificates by the Director of Finance and the payment of amounts due upon certain contracts for which the Finance Director has issued Then and Now Certificates in connection with certain expenditures.
Documents: Then And Now
*Note: If you are unable to attend the meeting please contact Gail Little at 216-491-1422 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To request an accommodation for a person with a disability, call the City's ADA Coordinator at 216-491-1440.
For the hearing impaired, call Ohio Relay Service at 711 or 1-800-750-0750.